Saturday, June 23, 2012

Festival–Day 2

Anyone who’s followed my blogs of earlier festivals knows that  “Dress a Sasha” is one of my favorite events. No change this year so most of the imagery today is from there. As usual there were multiple categories. As the winners won’t be announced until later I have no idea if these will be among the winners but they are among my favorites.

From the Mother Goose category, this is “Little Polly Flinders”

Day-2-022W

Also from the nursery rhyme category “Kate on the Garden gate.

Day-2-041W

From the Shakespearean character category this Gregor in his tartan and mail is, I believe, Macbeth.

Day-2-043W

In the afternoon our tour of the Cotswalds took us to Chipping Campden where the Sashas had a chance to play on the green'

Day-2-098W

Tom

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love todays photos. The contest entries are fantastic.