Friday, July 15, 2011

Festival–Day - 1

The biggest news at Festival is that the book is here…
(If you need to ask what book you’ve not been paying attention)

Here is the book along with the model from the book cover.

DSP-58W

Some of you may know that my favorite Festival event is Dress a Sasha. This year the theme was white house children. Here are a pair of Coras pretending to be Malia and Sasha Obama. They even have a dog…

DAS-15W

Finally, this early Goetz redhead shared our luncheon table. I think she has absolutely stunning eyes.

SET-2-02W

Tom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Tom! So wonderful to be able to be a virtual festival attendee through your eyes.

Have fun <3
Vicki

mary said...

Thank you Tom, hans and I love to see the pictures, remind us the great time we spend at the Festival in S.F. last year!
Mary Hokke

Wendy said...

This is wonderful! I feel as if I'm attending the Sasha Festival. Your photos and dialog have inspired me to re-dress my Sasha children and even consider giving them names, other than 'Sasha!'
AND, I've never created a blog before but your Blog has inspired me to do so.
Thank you and continue to enjoy the festival and share with us!

Wendyr

Monica said...

Tom your photo's are amazing! That's my early Gotz Sasha Kaisley. You captured her essence perfectly. very lovely blog! Thanks for sharing. Monica