Monday, July 18, 2011

Festival–4 Bits and Pieces

My intent was to present the winning entries of the Dress a Sasha contest in this update. I had taken photos of all the entries but when Carol and I went back to write down the titles and artists for all the entries they were already dismantling the exhibit (oops)

I believe that these are the 1st and 2nd place winners of the outfits made by contestant division. If I’m wrong about that, my apologies all around. The theme this year was “Children of the White House” Presidential children if you will.

DAS-10W

1st place winner:  Ellen “Nell” Grant, daughter of U.S. Grant

DAS-02W

2nd place winner: Children of Theodore Roosevelt.

Set-4-05W

At breakfast Sunday, this girl was wearing her festival outfit.

Day-16-63W

Saturday night sunset of Springfield.

1 comment:

Serenata said...

Thank you for all the updates Tom, they have been wonderful to look at. Fabulous outfits!