Thursday, June 30, 2016

Susan

does have wifi so I’m able to get a blog post off tonight.

The photo art club I belong to has monthly print competitions. Half of them are open and half are themed. One f our themes for this next year is “old barns” so while Carol drove today I tried getting some grab shots out the side window. This is one of the better ones. I’ll need to do better yet if I want to be one of the finalists but I sort of like it.

Set-9-04W

We drove I-70 through Indiana and into Ohio. Usually when you get to a state line there is a sign along side the road marking the line. Ohio welcomes you in grand style.

Set-9-10W

Finally, I’ve been carrying one of our girls along this trip as a travel doll. Susan has a very feminine and luxurious bedroom and when Lanelle got out of her carry case and saw that room she was absolutely in heaven. I got a photo and she is still there. I’ll have to work on her so she doesn’t get too comfortable.

Set-9-28W

Tom & Carol

No comments: