Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Heading Out

Left home this morning and drove to Mountain Home, Idaho. Usually this is entirely routine and uneventful. Today I got a surprise. We got checked in and I went to write an update for my travel blog and discovered that I hadn’t loaded my blog creation tool onto this new laptop. (oops) Then I discovered that Microsoft hasn’t supported that tool for something over 4 years so it is no longer available for download. Fortunately I did find an open source version of the tool so I downloaded that and installed it. Hopefully it will allow me to create my posts and publish them to the blog.

The Idaho visitor information center is located right on the Snake River with a lovely view over it.

Set-01-19W

Tom & Carol

1 comment:

Ludwig said...

Glad that you discovered Open Live Writer. Welcome to the "new" club!