Monday, July 11, 2016

Rochester to Randolph

Today, well yesterday as I’m late getting this up, we concluded the Sasha Festival with the breakfast session and then drove to my relatives in Randolph, NY which is about a 3 hour drive. Randolph is only about 10 miles from the small town where I grew up. Carol and I took a scenic drive through the country that I called home 65 years ago.

On our table at Breakfast these 4 girls had their festival dresses on.

Fest-4-02W

I belong to a photo art group. We have a print competition at each of our meetings and one of our themes for this coming year is old barns. Perhaps I can use this one…

Set-17-10w

This little town is Cherry Creek which is 5 miles from the little town where I lived. Like many small rural towns this one is about dead. All of these store fronts re empty.

Set-17-06W

This old mill is just out of East Randolph which is where my relatives live.

Tom & Carol

No comments: