Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Day-08-Into Indiana

Well, the good news is that tomorrow we ought to arrive at Carol’s aunt’s house in Ohio. The bad news is that she doesn’t have any sort of wifi or other internet access so while we’re staying with her these updates will be catch as catch can.

In planning each day’s drive drive I use Google Maps directions tool and our GPS unit as well. I have been surprised to find that Google Maps give different options when called on different days. I finally got Google Maps to route me correctly and was then able to translate that to our GPS. Tomorrow we’ll try it again…  Smile

I love old commercial buildings with advertising messages painted on them. This beautiful example was in Chenoa, IL.

Set-08-02W

This marvelous old Victorian Home is also in Chenoa.

Set-08-16W

Further along, In Forrest, IN they are renovating the old railroad depot.

Set-08-19W

This has been a great drive. We’ll be with Carol’s aunt for 4 days and then with my relatives in Western NY. Then on to Buffalo for Dollism…

Tom

No comments: