Sunday, September 7, 2014

Day-06-Sunday Drive

Day-06-51W

Zell, SD

When we are on the road we to MP3-Disks. Music I’ve ripped rom our own music collection so all songs we like and an MP3 CD holds about 5 hours of music so one disk lasts most of a driving day. For Sunday driving we have a few Gospel disks. Think Gaither Homecoming and similar. Pastors have told me that the theology of these old songs and while I agree, I keep listening to them. This is the music of the church of my youth. I’ve tried more modern Christian music with, I suppose, better theology but boring. I love the spirit of the old hymns and spirituals.

A few days back I shared a shot of one of the old time grain elevators which I mentioned are becoming obsolete. Today I’ll share a shot of a modern grain storage facility. State of the art….

Day-06-17W

Finally, as it is Sunday, here is something sunny  Smile

Day-06-14W

Tom

No comments: