Sunday, June 26, 2011

Meet Megan

Many of you know that Carol is a doll collector and that we have several Sasha dolls along with some Betsy McCall, Madeline, Raggedy Ann and others. I’ve taken a lot of photos of the Sashas and while I really like their personality and variability, they are not the most poseable dolls around. For several weeks I looked around at the variety of ball jointed dolls and even borrowed a pair of Angel of Dream dolls from one of our doll collector friends. Eventually I decided on one of the Obitsu 50 cm girl dolls. I’ve had her for a bit over a week now.

Meg_00

This is Megan in her traveling outfit that she wore on her trip from her prior home in Japan.

Megan has brown hair and hazel eyes.
She is a dancer and like many dancers is a bit of a tomboy.
She loves being outdoors.

Meg-1-01W

Here Megan gets acquainted with Anika.

She couldn’t wait to get out of her girly clothes and into her shorts and top so she could get out and try a couple of dance poses.

Meg-1-22W

Here she is in her element…

Carol and I are leaving next Friday for an extended driving trip which will include the Sasha Festival in Springfield, IL. More from Meg when we get home.

Tom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading and looking at the pictures in your doll posts.